Monday 19 October 2009

Emma Watson....??????





Now I may be edging slightly towards controversy here but; Emma Watson?
I will hand it to the girl, she is pretty, talented and extremely well dressed. So why is it then that I don't like her?
I confess that it could be a smidge of Burberry envy but I can't say that I've ever felt quite so contemptuous for any of Christopher Baileys other leading ladies. Nor do I begrudge dear Lily for her cheeky Chanel shoot courtesy ala Lagerfield.
So what then?
Ah yes I know what it is, Emma Watson. It's your unbearable smugness and complete absence of persona. Thats it, nail on the head. Bingo.
I really don't understand why the fashion world is head over heels for miss Watson. She seems to hold none of the charm, charisma or mystery of some of our other well dressed celebrities and whilst her outfits are usually quite stunning, she generally wears them with the same amount of poise as a 45 year old school teacher from Kent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers